The Rugby PRO rolling screen has been designed for the professional channel, where ease of installation, durable materials and simplicity of use are required.
In this product line, the heads and lower bar are made of laminated iron to make the screen extremely robust.
The aluminium case has been designed with an innovative interlocking system that reduces the transmission of vibrations from the motor, limiting the noise when operating the screen.
The fixing system has been completely innovated and allows symmetrical installation with both front and back screen fall.
In the Rugby range, rollers of different diameters are used based on the size of the projection viewing area. Rolls of 90mm are mounted on sizes over 2500mm and up to 4500mm of viewing area width.
In the non-tensioned version, the Rugby PRO is available with or without edges.
Case and lower bar are available in matt white or matt black. Back fall for the surface is the standard. Front and reverse-roll are also available as options.
Motor is on the right side (standard). It can also be ordered on the left side (optional).
| || |
|Softend Lowbar System |
Designed using soft gaskets that dampen noise and absorb contacts when closing the lower bar.
|SuperQuick Bracket Attachment System |
The screen is supplied with an improved rapid and user-friendly fixing system for both wall and ceiling mounting. The clamping has been designed adopting symmetrical logics to enable both front and back mounting. The bracket kit consists of a single fixing unit (extruded aluminium bracket) and a single clamping unit (PVC moulded block), significantly reducing the number of parts.
| || |
| || |
|Rugby PRO lowbar detail ||Screen with mechanical motor and radio receiver installed inside the casing (the receiver is not inside of the motor, like with a standard radio-integrated motor). |
Create your own screen with PSS (Personal Screen System):
- Personalized dimensions: width and height
- Motor type: standard motor or optional motor with RF receiver integrated in the casing
- Case: with quick-installation system
- Case color: standard in matt white. Optional in matt black. Custom color for an extra cost
- Standard Drop: from 5 to 45 cm
- Projection surface fall: back (standard), front or reverse-roll (optional)
- Side of command/motor: right (standard) or left (optional)
- Projection Surfaces: VisionWhite, VisionWhitePro, ReferenceWhite, ReferenceGrey, VisionAcoustik, VisionRear DB and VisionRear, only without black borders
- Aspect ratios:1:1 - 4:3 - 16:10 - 16:9 - 2.35:1 - 2.37:1 - 2.39:1 - 2.40:1
| || |
- SuperQuick Bracket Attachment System, quick installation wall or ceiling brackets
- Softend Lowbar System, rubber shock absorbers between the lower bar and case
- Single-pole switch
- Receiver and RF remote control for motorized screen (3 modalities: basic, automatic and compatible with domotic systems)
- Receiver and infrared remote control
- Extension brackets for screens up to 60 cm
- Screen lift